Wednesday, May 6, 2009

nid exam lah...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PHD le...T.T

11 May 2009 is the day when i die 4 my Mid Year Exam...
1st day ald is Physic paper 3 la!!!Physic...hate tis subject very much...the subject which i memorized many many thing...bt after my 1st test in skul...my physic mark onli get 49 mark...all my working oso useless...errrr!!!!!
2nd day...add math...subject which i always careless...bt...i swear tis time...my mid year exam...my add math tis time at least take A2...i cant gv tat Ng Tze Wei(my fren who 4 year oso same class wit me...)contempt de...haizz...bt tat guy really is better tan me...T.T...
Nw is my Chemistry...1st test i take 74...the highest in my class...i rmb...Tze Wei be4 hav past his test...after i check his test paper...his mark be4 is 42 mark...ten becom 36 mark le(caz i found teacher hav a few wrong mark in his test paper)unfortunately...Tze Wei tat day hav competition at
Kajang...so we...hahaha...XD...bt tis time my chemistry will take wat mark??
BM...hopeless ald la...nv take i time more tan 60mark...haizz...nothing to say about my BM...
Sej...most happy is tis year i take 50 mark...nv try be4 ah...haha...hope tis time i can take more higher mark tan be4 in my mid year exam la...
Haizz...dun wan say many ald la...really nid doing revision la...must study more harder la...PHD la...(Permanently Head Damage)......

No comments:

Post a Comment