Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paiseh...6 month no updates my blog...hopes u guy can 4gv bout it>.<

About This Six Month...really hav so many thing happens wit my frens...my family & oso happens in my daily life...like tis year...oso is my first year receive warning letter from my secondary skul...wen i see tat letter...damn it>.

In This Six Month...hav many upset thing happens in my fren,Batman(nickman)...i try to find some word to describe him...bt i cant...haizz...no nid to say many thing about him...later he angry...wish u become back tat ppl who hav a gud result in 4sc3...

About Me In This Six Month...i think i worst tan Mr Batman...Exam day i oso dun wan go...tis time sure take the last place in my class(likes mid year exam)...but i will not give up with my study...nx year i nid chase back those time ...exspecially in my form 4...

In Year End Holiday...I begin my first part time job wit my frens Tze Wei and Kim Ho at Eu Ren Sheng(sub-contractor)...although my boss is so disgusting and hot-temper...bt we meet many fren in tat place...bt...we onli do until 4 November...cz be4 we do tis job...we ald find Pustaka Rakyat ...so nw we are working in Pustaka Rakyat...See yah...my Fren in Eu Ren Sheng...


6 comments:

  1. e hemmm!!!
    siapa tu Mr.Batman u r mentioning ya?
    LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I sure is mentioning my fren loh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..
    eh my result nice ma..
    not nice meh?
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. be 4 sure is rite...bt nw ...dun no hw to describe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i teach u how to describe..
    WORSE.. hahax =x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ten i sure worse tan u lah...>.<

    ReplyDelete